Football: Lamping on towards the finish line.

10 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

Hard to tell, but it seemed like it hit the hand (in front of the torso) rather than the elbow (which was moving away from the torso), and my interpretation is that he sees the ball approaching his hand, and tries to pull it away, even if it's tucked in.

The way I saw it, he deliberately moved to block the ball, he couldn't reach it with the tors and move his elbow upwards which allowed him to stop the ball with his hand.

Epic bottlejob. Liverpool clear favourites to finish above United. They have all the momentum while United have imploded under pressure. We've squandered a golden opportunity to finish in the top 4. Might be a while before we see CL football again.

Bantz aside, you're still in a much better position than Liverpool. Not enough games left to properly bottle it.

Villa, Brighton and WH were the banana skins in your run in. You managed to get the three points from Villa. I don't see you dropping any more points.

Liverpool have the momentum, as I've said. I expect they will win all of their remaining games. United are basically relying on home form seeing us through because we are useless away from home. We have winnable home games but this team looks to have wilted under pressure so I highly doubt that we will pick up 9 points from Wolves, Chelsea and Fulham.

I am trying to imagine you and soylent at a campfire.

You will make the CL because we suck.

No, you will make the CL, because we suck worse.

No we suck!

No, we suck!

:D

I think the only season post Fergie we had a decent finish run was the 19/20 season, but this was thanks to a 3 months break. Other than that, we have an usual collapse to end the season. Would be interesting to see how many PPG we average in our last 10 games each season, since 2013 vs prior to 2013.

4 hours ago, Raja said:

The man is a total bellend, who is absolutely stealing a living as a so-called pundit just cos he could score a goal or two. 

Anyway, his salty tears are fucking hilarious, as are all the Bonesaw United fans outraged at our game management tactics. Boo hoo. Lol.

I mean, have you not been watching your own team this season? Biggest bunch of timewasting shithouses in the league. 

And I'm sooooooo glad we knocked them off their fucking perch. :ack: