The Walking Dead: Those Who Arrive, Survive (TV & Comics SPOILERS)

Lady Octarina

I greatly appreciated the use of Roman candles as perimeter distractors.

I was always kinda meh about Carol but this episode showed how utterly integral she was to the group with her attitude, now displayed by Rick.

This is probably going to be one of my favourite episodes until it's eclipsed down the road. I do hope Rick and co get revenge on Gareth or is it Garrett? at some point, like they did in the comic. Also, I loved Carver/Seth Gilliam in The Wire. So glad to see him.

This was the strongest open since the pilot. The reunion of Rick with Lil' Asskicker was special.

I was wondering how Carol could hit that propane tank dead on with the roman candle but then it occurred to me that with the leak all she had to do was get it within range of the spreading gas. Well done.

S5E1

This had to be one of he best season openers to a series I have seen in recent memory. Carol is officially now more badass than Daryl.

My ESPN SC prediction on how the season ends...

Gimple said in Talking Dead we'll get more flashbacks this season AND a villain to rival the governor. It's gotta be Negan. My guess is Negan and his crew took over Terminus and the flashbacks to "Then" will highlight Negan's evil ways and how the Termites chased them off. This will pepper in with Rick's crew as they trek towards D.C. in "Now" time. They'll get to Alexandria, wall comes down, and they deal with that. Then Negan shows up at the end of the season in "Now" time with his gang. Mid-season finale will likely be the discovery of Alexandria and/or Eugene is full of shit.

Wow, that was intense. Probably one of the best TWD episodes yet. Great start to the season. I think the only nitpick I almost had was the four guys just being conveniently saved after the first four were quickly dispatch. But it became less of a nitpick when the anticipation of whether or not Glenn would get bonked kept building and building and then the Carol bomb went off and I forgot all about wanting to nitpick.

Only question, how did I miss Morgan? Where was he?

Wow, that was intense. Probably one of the best TWD episodes yet. Great start to the season. I think the only nitpick I almost had was the four guys just being conveniently saved after the first four were quickly dispatch. But it became less of a nitpick when the anticipation of whether or not Glenn would get bonked kept building and building and then the Carol bomb went off and I forgot all about wanting to nitpick.

They pulled a Marvel and there was a scene after the credits of Morgan following the Terminus trail then finding Rick's defacement of it and another thing on a tree, They also replayed the scene on Talking Dead.

Totally agree. Probably in the top 3 best episodes of this series.

Amazing way to kick off the new season. Once again, can't wait until the next episode.

So, was that Negan?

No. Totally negan.

The terminus folk said something like ' they came, raped, stole and left.'

I really think it is negan.

I sat up in my seat and said "oh fuck that's Negan!"

Not to be a buzzkill but I saw this on other site.

http://i.imgur.com/n9r5F08.jpg

Looks legit :dunno:

Then Mark was all "take that Lady O"

:lol:

This was a fucking awesome episode because what????

CAROL :commie: :commie:

Even Rick had to give up the grudge and go in for a hug.

* I haven't forgotten Rick. You're still on my shit list buddy. Nobody puts Carol in the corner. Nobody.*

Few things:

1. Where is michonne's katana? That separation just can't happen. Did I miss it and she reunited with it somewhere?

2. The preview looks like they are going into the actual cannibal arc from the comics. I'm guessing they bypass the cannibals and we meet Negan? Seems like a lot if cannibals?

3. Beth, where are you????

4. MORGAN :commie:

Carol has been my favorite and still remains. Daryl and Carol huggy's was just damn beautiful. And you know she saw her mans crossbow and had to save it. You know, cause baddass and all.

Archived