Watch, Watched, Watching: You've probably never heard of it.

Just finished the first season of A Young Doctor’s Notebook. It's hilarious to look at Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe playing the young and old version of the doctor. Don't get me wrong, they are both excellent and they work really well with one another, but they look absolutely nothing alike. :laugh:

I thoroughly enjoyed the format as well. Four episodes of 20 minutes each to evoke the feeling of the sourcematerial (a collection of short stories). I wish they'd make more series like this.

Yes all the peoples reactions were great. Lagertha is the best

She truly is a warrior queen done right, I actually believe that she poses a threat whenever she whips out a weapon.

It works for the first two seasons. Takes a dip later though.

Pah, the third season is also boss.

I probably found the second to be weakest overall, though the middle two episodes of the six-ep first season were a bit naff (it picks up superbly for the end though).

I love Luther. It's at its best when Alice and Luther are interacting.

Just finished the first season of A Young Doctor’s Notebook. It's hilarious to look at Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe playing the young and old version of the doctor. Don't get me wrong, they are both excellent and they work really well with one another, but they look absolutely nothing alike. :laugh:

I thoroughly enjoyed the format as well. Four episodes of 20 minutes each to evoke the feeling of the sourcematerial (a collection of short stories). I wish they'd make more series like this.

I loved A Young Doctor's Notebook. Truth be told it's the only non-Harry Potter thing I've seen from Daniel Radcliffe, and I'll admit I'm impressed. I hope he has a great career.

I just found out season 2 is starting tonight! It's on Ovation, though, a channel I've never heard of and apparently have no way of getting. :bawl:

Just watched You're Next

Not a fan of the genre, but the movie was incredibly interesting and I enjoyed it. Slasher/thriller with a nice subversion of tropes and a weird sense of humor. Acting was a little choppy but all together worth the watch I think

Just watched You're Next

Not a fan of the genre, but the movie was incredibly interesting and I enjoyed it. Slasher/thriller with a nice subversion of tropes and a weird sense of humor. Acting was a little choppy but all together worth the watch I think

Quite liked that film. loved the lead.

just started watching Orphan Black.

Archived