Arya, the Darkheart

1 hour ago, kissdbyfire said:

True. Though I could still grudgingly give him a pass for cowardice, but not for the abject selfishness he displays. :dunno:

Not sure of that. Like for crying out loud humanity is under threat, do something!

I know he was possibly falsely accused and convicted, which made me feel bad. But being a selfish dick to Sam that made me lose sympathy for him to the point when Arya came to collect her due I didn't really care for him.

Edited by SeanBeanedMeUp

1 hour ago, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

Insanity will be the punishment for Arya.  She's not getting away easy. 

I am preparing the second essay on this subject.  I hope to post within a reasonable time frame. 

You hope to post within a reasonable time frame?  The only reasonable time frame I can think of is "never".  

13 hours ago, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

Insanity will be the punishment for Arya.  She's not getting away easy. 

I am preparing the second essay on this subject.  I hope to post within a reasonable time frame. 

Readers will be waiting with bated breath for more of the same inane & unfounded & totally biased “analysis”. /s

6 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Maybe if no one comments on this one it will go away?

Hope springs eternal, I suppose. 

Not sure not commenting works though… I mean, several of these deranged mental threads were gone, but someone from the posse of haters invariably brings them back. 
Talk about beating a dead direwolf… 

On 1/16/2023 at 4:39 PM, StarkTullies said:

I find this extraordinarily unlikely.  If there was some referenceable quote on this, I am sure it would be brought up non-stop.

He said it here (55:21):

but looking at the context I don't think he was entirely serious. He refers to Dany as an "incredibly hot chick riding a dragon" in the same sentence and he is chuckling.

Edited by csuszka1948

4 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Incarceration is the best solution to the Arya problem. Insanity just makes Arya more dangerous. She needs isolation to prevent people from becoming her victims. 

Come on. We all know that the Faceless Men are a sham organization that you created in order to make Arya Stark your next apprentice.  

Once a Sith Lord, always a Sith Lord. :ph34r:

On 9/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Not sure not commenting works though… I mean, several of these deranged mental threads were gone, but someone from the posse of haters invariably brings them back. 

I used to think it was entertaining. Then I saw it more, and I'm now wholly convinced that it's one person with a bunch of accounts. The writing styles are similar, the punctuation, etc. Unless someone has a cult and they have a drop down menu of idiocy. 

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

I used to think it was entertaining.

Yeah, it’s been an ongoing issue for years, and at this point it’s mostly annoying af though it can still be entertaining at times in a very head-scratching sort of way. 

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Then I saw it more, and I'm now wholly convinced that it's one person with a bunch of accounts. The writing styles are similar, the punctuation, etc. Unless someone has a cult and they have a drop down menu of idiocy. 

Probably a combo, and :lol: perfect spot on definition there! 

The curious thing is that these posters aren't new, as you might expect from an organised group of post-show-ending haters. They've mostly been around since 2014-15 or so... back before the show really started to suck. But they only have a couple of hundred posts each, which for long-term active users is low.

Edited by Alester Florent

On 9/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Readers will be waiting with bated breath for more of the same inane & unfounded & totally biased “analysis”. /s

I think the term you're looking for is "drivel."

I've lost track of whether or not Arya is meant to be an ally of the Others.

14 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yeah, it’s been an ongoing issue for years, and at this point it’s mostly annoying af though it can still be entertaining at times in a very head-scratching sort of way. 

It has been a problem. But it doesn't help that we have several people making posts that are intended to antagonize and provoke them. Which is it? Do you want them to go away, or do you secretly get pleasure from arguing with them? (You in the general sense; not referring to anyone specific)