RIP EHK

EHK for Darwin

It fucking shits me to no end that there's at least one idiot, every day, saying asinine shit on this board, who will never have to face EHK's wrath and derision. RIP.

:agree:

It's something I've thought about a lot...with the popularity boom, would EHK even be posting any more? Or would he have gotten so frustrated he'd have just stayed with the TransFormers.

Course, then there's the other side of "would he be posting anymore" in that his Warning Points total would probably eclipse the Westoros population total.

RIP Tom.

I never knew EHK, but I did note with sadness while looking through the thread that Brude was one of the first page responses.

That's rather gutting.

He's quite often in my thoughts when I peruse these boards. never knew him personally, but certainly knew his board personality.

I can't count how many times I've thought, "Wonder what EHK would have to say about **that**!"

He is missed immensely.

That's rather gutting.

He's quite often in my thoughts when I peruse these boards. never knew him personally, but certainly knew his board personality.

I can't count how many times I've thought, "Wonder what EHK would have to say about **that**!"

He is missed immensely.

I often wonder that, too, Tears of Lys! I continually miss reading EHK around here.

Every now and again, though less and less often these days, a really old thread gets bumped and there are still posts by EHK in it. And it's still a wrench to see them, every time. RIP man.

I never knew EHK, but I did note with sadness while looking through the thread that Brude was one of the first page responses.

Not sure if this is still true or not but a while back I was looking at the posters sorted by post count - Brude and EHK were next to each other. Was a little bit spooky.

For a person of so much passion, I never felt like he allowed himself to sink into the sort of nastiness that typifies so many debates these days. His voice is really missed.

He always slashed, thrashed, and mashed someone in a debate, but he did it with such zealousness, spirit, and brilliant zingers, you never felt from his posts he had animosity for the poster per se, just for what they said, he always remained the bigger person. RIP

I still remember the numb feeling as I read the words. I didn't know how to process the loss of someone that I'd never met, but still felt connected to. Four years on, I still don't totally know. :(

Rant on.

This

For a person of so much passion, I never felt like he allowed himself to sink into the sort of nastiness that typifies so many debates these days. His voice is really missed.

And this

Gone too fucking soon. :-(

Archived