Best of the Internet Next Thread

Fragile Bird

ya, let's have compassionate, polite discussions proving to those people who wear RWDS [Right Wing Death Squad -- which is what the guy who shot all those people in the TX mall wore] badges they are wrong.

It cannot escape notice that it isn't people who are 'liberal' who wear such badges.  Or guns, for that matter.

I'm not going to openly accuse @A Horse Named Stranger of doing this, but I kinda think he did:

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/05/1174294967/pasta-dumped-new-jersey-old-bridge#:~:text=Nina Jochnowitz-,Hundreds of pounds of pasta were found along the Iresick,and why they were dumped.&text=Sadly%2C it's not unusual for,be dumped in New Jersey.

@Mlle. Zabzie had to be the getaway driver. Until the reveal is it was @Ormond this whole time.

Go to town and write the script people, we've got a movie to make!!!

@Jaxom 1974 has to get shot in a cartoonish way or I'm not producing, FYI. 

Edited by Tywin et al.

Is this a troll for the lulz?  If not, puleeeze go NOW and, ya, the more the merrier I shall be.

Russia to Build ‘Migrant Village’ for Conservative American Expats

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/11/russia-to-build-migrant-village-for-conservative-american-expats-a81101

Russian authorities will launch construction of a village outside Moscow for conservative-minded Americans and Canadians next year, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Thursday.

Russia has for years positioned itself as a bastion of "traditional" values in contrast with Western liberalism as its relations with the West have deteriorated over its 2014 annexation of Crimea and 2022 full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Timur Beslangurov, a migration lawyer at Moscow’s VISTA Foreign Business Support, claimed that “around 200 families” wish to emigrate to Russia for “ideological reasons.”

“The reason is propaganda of radical values: Today they have 70 genders, and who knows what will come next,” RIA Novosti quoted Beslangurov as saying, echoing President Vladimir Putin’s frequently deployed grievances against Western countries’ comparative gender freedom.

“Many normal people emigrate and are considering Russia, but they’re faced with huge bureaucratic problems with Russia’s migration law,” he said.

He said the Moscow region administration has greenlit the construction of the expat village and that it will be financed by the relocating families.

The lawyer further claimed without offering evidence that “tens of thousands” of foreigners without Russian roots would like to move to Russia for similar ideological reasons. ....