Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

10 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Haha, I mean we are all basing our opinions based on the same level of information aren’t we? Whether you think Harry is some heroic ubermench or a poor sad victim of a manipulator you are still using the same sources.

I haven't read Spare, nor do I intend too, but I've seen enough snippets online in the last day to determine that Harry is somewhere between those facile polemics. Definitely leaning in the right direction though, and the growth as a human being can't be denied by anyone made of firmer stuff than cookie dough. 

9 minutes ago, SeanF said:

We certainly dodged a bullet there. 

From everything I've inadvertently learned about the British royal family, for the most part I'd say Harry, Meghan, and their kids did too.

Edited by JGP

3 minutes ago, JGP said:

I haven't read Spare, nor do I intend too, but I've seen enough snippets online in the last day to determine that Harry is somewhere between those facile polemics. Definitely leaning in the right direction though, and the growth as a human being can't be denied by anyone made of firmer stuff than cookie dough. 

From everything I've inadvertently learned about the British royal family, for the most part I'd say Harry, Meghan, and their kids did too.

Given Harry and Meghan’s intense unpopularity in the UK, I’d say the public reckon they dodged a bullet when the pair left.

Just now, SeanF said:

Given Harry and Meghan’s intense unpopularity in the UK, I’d say the public reckon they dodged a bullet when the pair left.

Mmn hmn. And a morbidly fascinating, and unfortunate, card for the world to observe about the British in general.   

15 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Haha, I mean we are all basing our opinions based on the same level of information aren’t we? Whether you think Harry is some heroic ubermench or a poor sad victim of a manipulator you are still using the same sources.

Luckily the Sussex’s are incredibly public with their pronouncements and Harry has been in the public eye since birth, so there is a lot of stuff out there to make a judgment from. 

So yeah, let’s not try and play that game.

Your ‘making shit up based on the right wing press’ game?

It’s only been in the past couple years (since leaving) that he’s really goven his opinion publicly. So you don’t know to what extent it’s been modified by Meghan now that he’s no longer toeing the family line.

2 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Fan bases almost always hate big name free agents from their hometown team who choose to sign elsewhere, it’s pretty standard.

3 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Are they rwlly ‘intensely’ unpopular? Are you basing that on the Daily Heil, the Ex-piss and the Torygraph? The Scum?

I suspect most of the public is pretty indifferent .

3 hours ago, Week said:

Back to the topic at hand (feel free to start your own Meghan/Harry Obsession/Jealousy thread if you can't stop yourselves).

UK police and prosecutors so egregiously sat on evidence that they've apologized to the victims who came forward to report. They should also apologize to all who were victimized after they protected Andrew Tate.

And the hit pieces are out in full force as expected. 

The Matrix and its agents.

Edited by cock_merchant

2 minutes ago, cock_merchant said:

Don't know much about the justice system in the UK. Is this something that could be reopened? I mean, the pressure to do so if Tattertot is found guilty in Romania wouldn't be zero.

Or... ? 

9 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Your ‘making shit up based on the right wing press’ game?

It’s only been in the past couple years (since leaving) that he’s really goven his opinion publicly. So you don’t know to what extent it’s been modified by Meghan now that he’s no longer toeing the family line.

Why would I have to do that when he’s incredibly public and open about his thoughts and feelings?

7 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Are they rwlly ‘intensely’ unpopular? Are you basing that on the Daily Heil, the Ex-piss and the Torygraph? The Scum?

That and you gov polling putting her just above Prince Andrew in the shittest royal stakes.

Edited by Heartofice

4 minutes ago, cock_merchant said:

All those nasty hit pieces alleging crimes back the last several years have been out awhile. Oh wait, no, those are just his YouTube clips where he describes and admits them himself. Nvm.

8 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Harry’s rating is at -26%, Meghan’s at -39%.  Admittedly, that’s a lot better than Prince Andrew at -79%.

Since the thread has been morphing into toxic masculinity in general, I welcome this because a few of our fellows certainly suffer from it, Gilmore just dropped the straight dope on Jordan Peterson, whose license has come under review lol

That thread is quite the read. 

Edited by JGP

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Taking the love of your life's side over your family's isn't emasculating, it's pretty normal, and that's before you factor in it's that piece of shit family.

Yeah.  I mean, the visceral attitudes towards all of them is always funny to watch, but this one I really just don't understand.  So Harry taking Meghan's side is "emasculating," as opposed to what?  Harry taking his family's side and dumping his wife?  In other words, allowing your grandmama, douchebag father, and big brother, break up your marriage?  That's...less emasculating?  

4 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

As there has already been a request to keep this more on the topic of Andrew Tate.  I have started a Harry and Megan thread.

Doesn’t sound like a bad idea, but I’m afraid I cannot agree with your suggestion; I am, after all, an intact male and you are not.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yeah.  I mean, the visceral attitudes towards all of them is always funny to watch, but this one I really just don't understand.  So Harry taking Meghan's side is "emasculating," as opposed to what?  Harry taking his family's side and dumping his wife?  In other words, allowing your grandmama, douchebag father, and big brother, break up your marriage?  That's...less emasculating?  

It's peak fucking hilarity to me, and judging by the collaborated press drops by his fam, Harry should've chosen the monarchy because what, some antiquated notion of duty or something? From a people no less that imported the concept of Knighthood from the French.

[embeds kermit_lookingout_window.gif] 

Edited by JGP