One Of The Worst Human Beings To Ever Live, Rupert Murdoch, Resigns From Fox

Tywin et al.

Fuck this evil piece of shit. He deserves to be marooned on a cold island with no clothes or tools after he was whipped. 

Edited by Tywin et al.

10 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Im very disappointed to realize he hasnt already kicked the bucket from some terriblely painful ass cancer or one of those skin blistering plagues?

Look on the bright side, he just got married again  and that won't at all be messy after he dies.

A 92 year old man steps down from his title as CEO and says 

“For my entire professional life, I have been engaged daily with news and ideas, and that will not change,”

Somehow this doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I can't imagine that if something threatens to happens at Fox that he really doesn't like that he wouldn't use his influence to stop it as long as he is alive and consciously aware of things. 

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Somehow this doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I can't imagine that if something threatens to happens at Fox that he really doesn't like that he wouldn't use his influence to stop it as long as he is alive and consciously aware of things. 

So more Succession plots! 

His heir privately dislikes Trump and a lot of what Fox has been doing as of late, so maybe things will change. Who knows.

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

That wasn't all he said:

"Elites have open contempt for those who are not members of their rarified class. Most of the media is in cahoots with those elites, peddling political narratives rather than pursuing the truth".

If only he had the self-reflection to realise he was describing himself.

He put the most obnoxious among his offsprings (Lachlan) in charge.

There were rumours concerning what happens, when the not so grim reaper gets around to do his bloody job wrt Rupert.

James, Lachlan, Elisabeth and Prudence each effectively getting one vote on who gets to run teh show.

James and Elisabeth are reportedly distinctively more moderate than Lachlan with their political views. So if the otehr siblings agreed that Faux News should take new direction as a respectable center right News organization with James in charge instead of far right propaganda piece Rupert and Lachlan have created, than that's that. They could vote Lachlan out. But that could only happen after that lazy ass Jolly Reaper does his bloody job.

17 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Fuck this evil piece of shit. He deserves to be marooned on a cold island with no clothes or tools after he was whipped. 

Re the title, it's worth pointing out that he resigned from Newscorp, not just Fox. Newscorp has substantial media holdings in the UK and a big share of print media in Australia (as well as the rabidly right wing Sky News Australia). Lets hope this is the beginning of the end for the evil empire.

5 hours ago, Wall Flower said:

If only he had the self-reflection to realise he was describing himself.

Elite conservatives these days don't appear to do much introspection while accusing others of their own misdeeds. 

22 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I'm 100% certain that Murdoch knows exactly what he's doing and saying there. 

I wouldn't assume anyone in their 90s knows exactly what they're doing. 

16 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Rupert Murdoch pretty openly dislikes Trump. When it comes down to it it doesn’t matter.

He liked how Trump boosted ratings. Idk if that's the case anymore and Fox will turn on him once they think it's in their best interest to do so. 

15 minutes ago, Gorn said:

Hyperbole much? While I'm no fan of Murdoch, I'm not sure I would place him in the same category as Hitler, Stalin, and Genghis Khan.

I would. His body count isn't as high, but his actions did cause hundreds of thousands if not millions of people to die while corrupting the media across the US, Europe and Australia, plus probably numerous places I'm not aware of. If you're a first ballot Hall of Fame piece of shit you go in just like all the other first ballot Hall of Fame pieces of shit.