MCU: KEVIN's world

Rhom

On 10/20/2022 at 11:55 AM, Myrddin said:

That's wonderful news.

:leaving:

I'm a fan of him as an actor, but I know virtually nothing about Wonder Man, other than he has no connection to Wonder Woman.

Not true! Technically. 

From wiki: Marvel Comics' then-publisher Stan Lee said in 1978, "You know, years ago we brought out Wonder Man, and [DC Comics] sued us because they had Wonder Woman, and... I said okay, I'll discontinue Wonder Man. And all of a sudden they've got Power Girl [after Marvel had introduced Power Man]. Oh, boy. How unfair."

I guess I'm not sure how I ... I mean, the trailer is kind of, low budget design but large budget FX looking? I don't know. Star Trekish?

Probably will be a lot of fun, but I'm beginning to feel like all of Phase Four is somewhere between "Ok" and "Good." I enjoy watching them, but don't really feel any sense of looking forward to the next installment.

With previous phases of MCU, I actively anticipated their release. Black Panther is now a month away, and I don't feel the need to run out to see it. (And that one looks really well done)

Maybe I'm finally getting too old, or probably just burnt out on superhero movies. Both those options make me sad.

2 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

I love the "you have no good car ideas!" guy yelling "thank you spider man!"

They took out Murray's dialogue and the good part of Kang's from the leaked trailer. 

Spoiler

Where he notes Ant-Man is an Avenger and asks "have I killed you before?" 

Also I feel like if Janet had bothered to explain more about how dangerous the quantum realm was and who was down there maybe Cassie wouldn't have been so cavalier about building her little gizmo. 

11 minutes ago, sifth said:

Not sure how I feel about this.

What do you mean?!!?  I know exactly how I feel about it...

It looks 1 bajillion times more fun than anything else I've seen from Marvel this year!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

I'm guessing Americans don't have the same EE adverts over there. 

If you did, then you would probably would have seen Kevin Bacon every day for the past 5 years.

I honestly thought this might be an EE advert when he appeared. 

I don't even know what an EE advert is... :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

What do you mean?!!?  I know exactly how I feel about it...

It looks 1 bajillion times more fun than anything else I've seen from Marvel this year!!!!!!

Meh.

It's Guardians. Some of the least interesting characters in the MCU...still no idea why they're popular.  They're not even the real Guardians of the Galaxy... 

Archived