US Politics: Chaos Made to Border

9 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

'Remember when Trump claimed to have never heard of economic "pump priming" and then claimed to have invented the phrase?

It wa a simpler time. 

I rewatched Dodgeball recently. Trump makes White Goodman look like a fucking genius. 

Odd how the two are so similar.

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 hour ago, Zorral said:

Exclusive: Republican candidate Nikki Haley was targeted in second swatting attempt

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/republican-candidate-nikki-haley-targeted-second-swatting-attempt-2024-01-29/

Related --  You know he really should be in prison.  Anyone else would be.

If It Walks Like an Insurrection and Talks Like an Insurrection …

Gift Link --

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/30/opinion/trump-insurrection-supreme-court.html?unlocked_article_code=1.Rk0.RMp3.NToKFlI__wpo&bgrp=a&smid=url-share

I have come to the conclusion that Trump and much of the Republican Party have now become an active danger towards Western interests, more even than the "Tankies" in the past.  They're a real fifth column.

" not that all MAGAs are criminals"

A pretty thin ice declaration, I'd probably add not all are convicted yet so technically not criminals in the narrowest sense maybe?

Theyd all be locked up in that Tom Cruise flik Minority Report where they had the benefit of the omniscient pre-crime crystal ball and the seers imo.

They are all criminals, its just many arent caught yet.

This is yesterday's news, so perhaps I missed the comments here (?)

https://time.com/6589880/charles-littlejohn-sentence-leak-trump-taxes/

WASHINGTON — A former contractor for the Internal Revenue Service who pleaded guilty to leaking tax information to news outlets about former President Donald Trump and thousands of the country’s wealthiest people was sentenced to five years in prison Monday.

Charles Edward Littlejohn, 38, of Washington, D.C., gave data to the New York Times and ProPublica between 2018 and 2020 in leaks that appeared to be “unparalleled in the IRS’s history," prosecutors said.

U.S. District Judge Ana Reyes imposed the maximum sentence, saying the crime targeted the nation’s system of government and its democracy.

“When you target the sitting president of the United States, you target the office,” she said. “It can not be open season on our elected officials.”

The judge was apparently nominated by Biden btw.

Extremely weird for a Norwegian reading about that. 

Tax lists are public here. Everyone's. Makes for the most boring news day ever, since all the news outlets publish that day is "Richest 10 people in the country / city / part of city", "Richest celebreties", "Richest architect", "Richest unemployed" (yes, joke from me), "Richest 10 people within your postcode" etc. Hate that day. But it's all public knowledge. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

What's lamer, listing your height or your IQ? 

I'm sure he also knows the longest he's lasted in bed and it's not impressive. 

I don't even believe either his height or his IQ score. Same as that other right wing idiot on twitter who keeps advertising he is *the* alpha male. These types are all pathetic, and the sadder part is there's probably a generation of dumb incels who look up to these idiots as role models. Scary.

18 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I don't even believe either his height or his IQ score. Same as that other right wing idiot on twitter who keeps advertising he is *the* alpha male. These types are all pathetic, and the sadder part is there's probably a generation of dumb incels who look up to these idiots as role models. Scary.

He probably falls into the group of men that thinks it's a good strategy to tell women they're 8-10 inches when they're clearly not. I always hope the look of disappointment cuts dudes like this deeply. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.

28 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Sure, abso-fucking-lutely.

:rofl:

When was the last time Taylor Swift got kicked out of Beetlejuice for making too much noise after stumbling in drunk and letting her date knock her tits around a little while she gave him a reach around? Exactly. 

Please tell me this is part of an announcement for a new MAGA record label.

Please Please Please Please Please

31 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

What's lamer, listing your height or your IQ? 

He's a stable genius. 

2 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

When was the last time Taylor Swift got kicked out of Beetlejuice for making too much noise after stumbling in drunk and letting her date knock her tits around a little while she gave him a reach around? Exactly. 

Please tell me this is part of an announcement for a new MAGA record label.

Please Please Please Please Please

He's a stable genius. 

While vaping! Don't forget that.

Classy lady. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

B-4 Trump got elected the first time, I saw a clip him and Melania talking to Howard Stern. Anyway, they weren't married, yet I don't think, and Melania is bragging they had sex 3-4 times every day.   Such a lie, it was hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, LongRider said:

B-4 Trump got elected the first time, I saw a clip him and Melania talking to Howard Stern. Anyway, they weren't married, yet I don't think, and Melania is bragging they had sex 3-4 times every day.   Such a lie, it was hilarious. 

The vibe she gives off is that she's not very into sex in general. It wouldn't surprise me if early on that was true though, just for a few minutes at a time. I'd be genuinely shocked if he ever gave her orgasms though. Nothing about Trump suggests he's even a subpar mediocre lover and that's before Stormy talked about how unequipped he is. 

A sample of comments to the story in this week's New York Magazine regarding the fascists' melt down over Taylor Swift:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2024/01/why-is-the-right-so-weird-about-taylor-swift.html

They melted down over "Barbie", too. They fear and hate women, girls, and a dolly.

They loved her when they thought she could be the bland embodiment of blond haired, blue eyed white womanhood, and then got all mad when it turned out she was a person who had ideas of her own...and clearly didn't need them to make boatloads of cash.

Easy, when you have a party with no party platform, no policy, no ideas, no plans, no agendas other than grifting money from the working class, and shoveling money to the uber rich through tax cuts and deregulation, this is what you get, culture wars.

A lot of whiny, crying, cringy PAB's, starts at the top, Trump. They wouldn't last a day in the military, or even the boys scouts.

Edited by Zorral

What the actual fuck - there's a proposal to impeach a member of bidens cabinet, the house is killing the immigration proposal due to Trump, three us servicemen died in Jordan...

And yall are talking about how many times Melania Trump cums? 

Remind me about this the next time we get chastised for talking about hypotheticals that can never happen

5 hours ago, Rippounet said:

The judge was apparently nominated by Biden btw.

It doesn't matter. He didn't just leak the tax info of Trump, he also leaked it for a bunch of other rich people. As a general rule, anything that harms rich people in the US will be punished severely regardless of the party affiliation of those assigning the punishment. I am actually somewhat surprised that they only managed to charge him with enough to get five years.

1 hour ago, Kalbear said:

What the actual fuck - there's a proposal to impeach a member of bidens cabinet, the house is killing the immigration proposal due to Trump, three us servicemen died in Jordan...

What's your take on that last one, Kal? 

I feel like it's some surreal illustrative on the fragmentation of our society. We're practically at war and, like... nobody seems to care?