Watch, Watched, Watching: New Year, New List.

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Yea, it definitely does though I still enjoy it. One of those shows I can turn my brain off and just listen to the grandiose statements they constantly make. I thoroughly enjoy White Collar and Graceland though this season's arc might tire me out early on.

I loved the first season of Graceland, but I am worried that it might follow the same path as Burn Notice. One thing that bodes well for it though, is that it does not have a case of the week every week.

Watched the first 5 eps of Orange is the New Black, season 2. IMO, it's better than House of Cards. With HoC, the writing and acting is top quality, but I couldn't stay interested because all of the characters are unlikeable. After 10 eps, I lost the desire to watch it.

Watched the first 5 eps of Orange is the New Black, season 2. IMO, it's better than House of Cards. With HoC, the writing and acting is top quality, but I couldn't stay interested because all of the characters are unlikeable. After 10 eps, I lost the desire to watch it.

Surprisingly agree with you. Lol I truly enjoy house of cards but it is not a show full of people you can call your favorites

I'm on my way to watch Edge of Tomorrow. I've read and heard a lot of great things about it, so I hope it won't disappoint.

Awesome! You'll certainly love it :D

House of Cards is a treat. Kevin Spacey is just so twisted.

House of Lies also has some great moments.

Watching this again in preparation for Dr. Who, and you are right - it does get better as the series progress.

Too right. To be honest, the past season was my fave, but she shines.

This does look interesting. Thanks for the link. :)

Sad that I couldn't help but think of a particularly disturbing scene from the tv Hannibal when I saw Micheal Pitt. Ew. I'm forever scarred. :P

My husband is the anime fan in this house, but even I thought the series was brilliant. I haven't heard any news about it though.

Aw. I must watch that. Thanks for the info! :)

Currently watching:

Crossbones - similar to Black Sails

Happy Valley - gramma policewoman kicks butt!

Line of Duty

Fargo

Penny Dreadful

Happy Valley is fucking quality.

10 eps of Hannibal down. Can't wait to get the second season. So far I really like it not love but its getting there

After having watched the second season, you'll make room in your livingroom for a special alter to worship Mads Mikkelsen on. Just letting you know, so you can start making room for it. :p

After having watched the second season, you'll make room in your livingroom for a special alter to worship Mads Mikkelsen on. Just letting you know, so you can start making room for it. :p

I mean that opening fight scene of season 2, between Mikkelsen and Fishburne is one of the best I've seen.

I mean that opening fight scene of season 2, between Mikkelsen and Fishburne is one of the best I've seen.

Yeah, for me as well and the rest of the season is just as great. There's only one disappointing episode and what comes after it just blows everything away. It's so good.

Watched Enemy a couple of hours ago. Wow, it was really amazing. The best film I've seen all year (although I haven't seen many) and one of the best in the past few years. Everything about it seemed so painstakingly crafted, with so much attention to detail and subtleties. The cinematography and atmosphere are also perfect. So dark and gloomy yet oddly beautiful.

I really, really recommend this movie to anyone that hasn't seen it and doesn't mind a very slow and quiet film with a lot of subtleties and room for interpretation.

Happy Valley is fucking quality.

It sure is. One of the few times where I was completely captivated by a lead actor/actress within five minutes of watching. xD

Mind you, the relationships had me cross-eyed for a bit trying to figure them out!

And seeing Siobhan Finneran is a bonus. I was saddened at her departure from Downton Abbey. I loved O'Brien, nasty as she was. :P

I just started watching the first season of Orphan Black and I have been really impressed. I have the whole first season on demand, but only a random episode of the second season is listed for me to watch. Tatiana Maslany is one of the most beautiful persons on the planet.

Archived