US Politics- One Flew over the Cuckcoup’s Nest

Fury Resurrected

4 minutes ago, Zorral said:

It is not economic for them, it is sexism and racism, HATRED, pure and simple. 

That, and religion, and plain old stupidity. A lot of thee staunch Trump supporters are REALLY FUCKING DUMB, and as the dumb do, they go about thinking they know everything. That's why you can't reason with them, why they are immune to facts and logic, and that's why they are sliding deeper and deeper down the Q hole. I used to have some measure of pity for these folks, but i don't anymore. Anyone who saw what happened on Wedneday and still supports Trump can fuck the fuck off. 

Joe Manchin is fine guys, he's totally not going to be a problem, I promise. :rolleyes:

Edit: Call it posturing for a better negotiating position, say he'll vote for a final bill no matter what, but the fact of the matter is he is already forcing moderation through these threats of not supporting it.

3 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Speaking of Graham, I'm a non-violent person, but he always makes me wanna punch him. Hard. The audacity...

Graham talking as if any threat is over, but most people see Trump as still a clear and present danger as long as he is in office and his followers are continuing to talk about disrupting the actual inauguration.

4 minutes ago, Relic said:

That, and religion, and plain old stupidity. A lot of thee staunch Trump supporters are REALLY FUCKING DUMB, and as the dumb do, they go about thinking they know everything. That's why you can't reason with them, why they are immune to facts and logic, and that's why they are sliding deeper and deeper down the Q hole. I used to have some measure of pity for these folks, but i don't anymore. Anyone who saw what happened on Wedneday and still supports Trump can fuck the fuck off. 

Then there's the tech CEO from suburban Chicago who started groveling and whining as soon as his involvement in the insurrection got out. So much economic anxiety.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-area-residents-arrested-lose-jobs-after-riot-at-u-s-capitol/amp/

I'm going to really enjoy watching all these seditious pigfuckers getting exposed and fired. Dox dox dox! Cancel cancel cancel! Inject it straight into my veins.

4 minutes ago, GrimTuesday said:

Joe Manchin is fine guys, he's totally not going to be a problem, I promise. :rolleyes:

He'll get on board once Schumer gives him something nice for West Virginia.

And if not, I think there's at least a couple Republican senators who would get on board with the checks. If nothing else, Hawley would as a way to try to get good press again (and he had been pushing for $2k checks already).

It's Friday and on CNN and other outlets we keep seeing images of rioters climbing, bursting in, chanting etc. We don't see images of people in handcuffs and that is a problem.

How is the most recognizable guy in the world (buffalo horn guy from Arizona) not being shown in cuffs, everywhere?

I really wish someone would shut this this cock eyed fuck's talk hole with a fist. Maybe Rand Paul's neighbor? 

Anyways. It's really difficult to pick which Republican I dislike the most. So many dangerous parodies of human beings to choose from.

2 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

It's Friday and on CNN and other outlets we keep seeing images of rioters climbing, bursting, chanting etc. We don't see images of people in handcuffs and that is a problem.

How is the most recognizable guy in the world (buffalo horn guy from Arizona) not being shown in cuffs, everywhere?

Yes. That alone is a huge success for these people. They rule the news, they owned them...

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Bigotry against goblins, amirite? 

The worst part is I send really good creepy PMs. I write sensual poetry, I use words like moist and supple, and I sometimes send mind-shatteringly sexy pics of myself from my pre-Ziggy days. 

1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

Hmmm... I'm not sure I trust George Conway, but...

(from 2 hrs ago)

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

I do not in any way trust George Conway on this matter. 

Not sure he's trustworthy, true...but someone else is with him...

39 minutes ago, Zorral said:

You are so right -- they are traumatized.  The more one learns of what went on in those hours, particularly at the beginning of the breach -- thanx to Pence, shoggoth and that Defense director -- no wonder they are traumatized, particuarly the women.  They were out for blood, and that's what that military woman was shot -- she was working to get into the Chambers while the members were still there.  

Obvs, even Pence, or even particularly Pence, remains utterly terrified. This was a mob hit, as promised, and he's still targeted.

Hey @Zorral, just want to gently call out that you’ve repeatedly gone back again and again to “the women” and especially the women as a trope as being particularly affected.  I guess I’d like you to please think about it and how it reads.  I know some of the women in Congress (relatively well - used to work with Mikie Sherrill, and in fact, hired her) and the ones I know would be no more terrorized as a result of their gender than just because the situation was terrifying.  Again, using Mikie as an example - she flew helicopters into war zones and gave birth in the back of a NY cab.  She’s a bada$$, and the comments suggest that somehow she has less courage or something?  This was a traumatic and terrifying situation for everyone involved, not just “the women”.  

1 hour ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

But as a thought experiment, who would the "17" be (other than Romney, so, I guess "16")

First off, yes, George Conway isn't even a reliable source on the preferences of his own family, so there's absolutely no reason to afford his statements any credibility in this context.

But, this is an interesting thought experiment for a total dork like me - let's do this.  First of all, by my count you need 18.  With Perdue's seat vacant, right now it's 51-48.  Assuming everyone votes, you still need to get to 66 for two thirds.  Effectively, it's up to McConnell and Thune.  If they're on board, they can get 18.  If they're not, no chance.  But, for fun and cuz I'm bored, here's my list - in order - based on likelihood:

The Anti-Trumpists (5):  Romney, Collins, Toomey, Murkowski, Sasse.

The Establishment (9):  Portman, Cornyn, Cassidy, Thune, Grassley, Burr, Capito, Sullivan, Moran.

The Counterinsurgents (2):  Rubio, Tim Scott.

The Leadership (2):  Blunt, McConnell.

Archived