Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

4 minutes ago, cock_merchant said:

#FreeTopG

Good hashtag to search if you want to find people to block. Tate is an absolutely pathetic person and his simp fans are worse.

Eta- the use of the Matrix and 'red pill' -- a story written by/about transwomen and 'red pill' premarin is really pushing towards Idiocracy levels.

Edited by Week

7 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Got banned from social media, until Musk recently unbanned him along with Trump. 

I'm pretty sure one of the teenage clueless gearheads on my FB feed posted a video from Tate showing him trashing EVs (all half-baked unscientific gibberish of course), so its a bit weird how the universe works. 

11 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

I'm pretty sure one of the teenage clueless gearheads on my FB feed posted a video from Tate showing him trashing EVs (all half-baked unscientific gibberish of course), so its a bit weird how the universe works. 

He kindof gets round the bans due to other peolle posting his shit

7 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Just saw that those two morons are the sons of the late Emory Tate.

I had to look that up. Emory Tate was an American chess International Master, described by grandmaster Maurice Ashley as “absolutely a trailblazer for African-American chess.” From Wikipedia.

Well, Maurice's words carry some weight on the matter, as he is the first black GM in history (there are currently five afaik* (Pontus Carlsson, Orelvis Perez, Kenny Solomon, Amon Simutowe and Maurice Ashley)).

*Excluding WGMs as I have no idea about the number of black WGMs.

Anyway, not to derail from the main story, was just an interesting bit of niche trivia.

*edit: five Black GMs. Missed the two Africans

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

20 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Remind you of anyone? 

I guess in someone's world, saying you'd always prefer Tate's life to Greta's is indicative of nothing in particular.

In my world, I take this as indicative that her word is best left alone, as it carries no weight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/12/30/andrew-tate-detained-romania-brothers-crime/

A Romanian anti-organized-crime unit gained authorization from a judge to hold the Tates and two Romanian suspects for 30 days, a spokesperson for the Romanian prosecutor’s office said. All four suspects will spend the weekend in jail, the spokesperson said, and the suspects have appealed the decision. One also was charged with rape, but the spokesperson would not name that person, citing local laws.

The Tate brothers were expected to be at the court in Bucharest. Prosecutors are seeking to send the suspects to trial. If convicted, they could face several years of prison time.

[...]

In a deleted YouTube video that was reposted to Reddit, Tate said “40 percent” of the reason he moved to the country was that he believed sexual assault cases were less likely to be investigated there.

Tate has been banned from several social media sites — including TikTok, Facebook and Instagram — after posting misogynist remarks. Tate’s Twitter account was reinstated after Elon Musk’s takeover of the company. Tate has tweeted that people who are raped “bear some responsibility” and argued that women are the property of their husbands. His fans refer to him as the “king of toxic masculinity.”

In 2016, he was kicked off the British version of the reality television show “Big Brother” after a video surfaced that appeared to show him hitting a woman with a belt. (Tate reportedly said what occurred was consensual.)

It was just a matter of time before someone with this kind of background.

I wonder what the other 60% of the reason he moved to Romania was ... :idea:

Edited by Week

3 minutes ago, Week said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/12/30/andrew-tate-detained-romania-brothers-crime/

It was just a matter of time before someone with this kind of background.

I wonder what the other 60% of the reason he moved to Romania was ... /cdn-cgi/mirage/3147f740a2a3662aaaf85ff234cb03121a827026dfcb102b5b0e28261491ae61/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_idea.gif

Oh son... you don't wanna go to jail in Eastern Europe 

That ain't where you wanna be playa, 40% or otherwise