MCU - Hawkeye v Snowcat

BigFatCoward

I'm using it somewhat ironcally, hence the "quotes". 

gesticular

Adjective, Of or relating to gesticulation.

gesticulation

Noun,

The act of gesticulating, or making gestures to aid expression of thoughts, sentiments or passion.

A gesture; a motion of the body or limbs when speaking, or in representing action or passion, and enforcing arguments and sentiments.

Edited by Deadlines? What Deadlines?

1 hour ago, Argonath Diver said:

Oh come on, who hasn't given the ol' Threatening Propeller to their coworker or coed before, really?

The propeller is nice… but I find just going in a left/right motion makes a nice “thwack” noise that can be quite intimidating.

The mid credit scene to Ant Man 3, just feels embarrassing in hindsight. Aren't all variants suppose to look different? Both Loki and Peter Parker all have variants played by different people.

Yeah, this thread took a turn. 

57 minutes ago, sifth said:

The mid credit scene to Ant Man 3, just feels embarrassing in hindsight. Aren't all variants suppose to look different? Both Loki and Peter Parker all have variants played by different people.

No, we've seen identical variants before. But some are different. It would have been cool to see Alligator Kang. 

All the Scotts were Paul Rudd too. And only one of them didn't become Ant-Man!

Maybe it depends how you define the person? Like is that Alligator really Loki? Maybe the council of Kangs is just more selective and only considers people who look like Majors to be Kangs. And almost all the scotts were Ant Man because they were pulled from alternate realities after his first movie. 

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Yeah, this thread took a turn. 

No, we've seen identical variants before. But some are different. It would have been cool to see Alligator Kang. 

All the Scotts were Paul Rudd too. And only one of them didn't become Ant-Man!

Maybe it depends how you define the person? Like is that Alligator really Loki? Maybe the council of Kangs is just more selective and only considers people who look like Majors to be Kangs. And almost all the scotts were Ant Man because they were pulled from alternate realities after his first movie. 

See I viewed that Ant Man scene, to be the diet coke of variants. They were all versions of Scott, that where there to get the core. So nearly all the same amount of variables had to be there.

1 minute ago, sifth said:

See I viewed that Ant Man scene, to be the diet coke of variants. They were all versions of Scott, that where there to get the core. So nearly all the same amount of variables had to be there.

That makes sense. 

16 hours ago, sifth said:

I'm trying to understand your allegory here and I just can't. :D But, yes I agree that those were all variants of Scott Lang from the same parents. Wasn't one of them just Scott, Baskin Robbins employee? So he never became Ant-man in that version.

2 hours ago, Corvinus85 said:

I'm trying to understand your allegory here and I just can't. :D But, yes I agree that those were all variants of Scott Lang from the same parents. Wasn't one of them just Scott, Baskin Robbins employee? So he never became Ant-man in that version.

Basically they were all versions of himself that needed to get that core to save his daughter, so they all had live near identical lives to get to that point.

8 hours ago, sifth said:

Basically they were all versions of himself that needed to get that core to save his daughter, so they all had live near identical lives to get to that point.

How did Baskin Robbins Scott get to the Quantum Realm in your head canon?

7 minutes ago, Rhom said:

How did Baskin Robbins Scott get to the Quantum Realm in your head canon?

well, it was established in the first film that "Baskin Robbins always finds out." So they would know about the quantum realm. They probably just saw a new market to break into . 

9 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Harry Kane completed 100% of his passes in the first half against Newcastle.

31% of them were from kick-off. 

Clearly he's been the recipient of some bootlegged super soldier serum. In Phase 6, he'll be in position to the Pitch Coast Avengers.