Marvel: The Echo of Profitability

Rhom

26 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Nah, that person has major issues. 

Looks good, and interestingly to me a more thematic return from Logan and something close to Old Man Logan. 

It’s a shame we can’t get the full continuity of this being the actual Logan from Logan, but I suspect we can infer a similar backstory. It’s not like that Logan had a clear cut backstory anyway (being both the X-Men 1 and the DoFP version somehow). Does feel more like Wolverine and Deadpool from this trailer.

D&W is gonna make a lot of money.  Who knows if it will actually be good.  Plenty of awful movies have great previews and there are a few red flags in that one.  We'll see. 

One of the destroyed shops being called "LIEFELD'S JUST FEET" did genuinely make me laugh.

Also, Blind Al is having a moment, as the actress was also killing it on Fallout recently. Nice job at 80.

Edited by Werthead

Does anyone else get the sense they've decided that, since they have the R Rating, they've decided to see how high they can set the bar for dropping F-Bombs in a MCU movie right out of the gate...?

Just caught up on the latest, and that episode was mostly mess. 

Spoiler

Nimrod's coming though.

They clearly did, yet I' love to know how the EPs sold this pacing.