Fantasy Football 2020

Whiskeyjack

For Westeros B and C, I'm just going to copy the intro I posted last year.

B and C are leagues that start over with new owners every year.  No preference or priority given to people who have been in the leagues in the past. 

B is a snake draft, while C is an auction.  Otherwise, they are the same setup.  The most important feature being that each one uses expanded lineups (2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 10 Bench).

Post here if you would like to signup for either league.  Going to start by limiting it to one of either B or C per person, just to make sure everyone has a chance to play.  So please specify which league you are joining when you post. 

That said, if you do want to play in both, make sure to also note that.  And if we end up having open spots, then those extra spaces will go to the people who requested to play in both leagues.

I'm in. These are pride leagues, not money, so who cares, but I feel there's an at least decent chance that little or nothing goes down. It may be wise to allow for some rule flexibility, at least for the upcoming season. 

Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans, and all that fucked up shit.

This is what I have so far.

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Jaime
Tywin
Jace
POTN
Bronn
Dracarys
Fuentez
Need to hear from Blu-Ray
1 spot open

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Jace
POTN
Dracarys
JJ Lannister
Bronn
4 spots open

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Dunknegg
Jaxom
Mudguard
Aceluby
Tywin
4 spots open

Will play in B if we need more people - Tywin, Jaxom, Mudguard, Aceluby
Will play in C if we need more people - Jace?, POTN, Bronn?

Archived