A Horse commands

A Horse Named Stranger

Frohes Hamoulimepp, Lindwürmer!

^ Whoever got this reference, know that you have a great taste in literature.

And for everybody else, have the merriest holidays and keep your trees up until after New Year, as is right. ;)

:commie:

Christmas caroling on horseback is the best thing ever!  Except for the time instead of being on horse I was driving a mini donkey who was wearing a Santa cap and the cart was decked out with garlands and bells.  What a trooper Magoo the Mini was, what fun.

Merry Christmas and Peaceful and Healthy New Year!

1 hour ago, LongRider said:

Christmas caroling on horseback is the best thing ever!  Except for the time instead of being on horse I was driving a mini donkey who was wearing a Santa cap and the cart was decked out with garlands and bells.  What a trooper Magoo the Mini was, what fun.

Merry Christmas and Peaceful and Healthy New Year!

Sounds like Feliz Navidad from the Tijuana Donkey Show, but I don't judge.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I am in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee just east of Nashville spending Christmas at my sister's. The temperature will be 70 F here today so it hardly seems like Christmas weatherwise, but since 70 is also my age I'm not complaining. :)

On 12/24/2021 at 5:43 PM, Buckwheat said:

Frohes Hamoulimepp, Lindwürmer!

^ Whoever got this reference, know that you have a great taste in literature.

And for everybody else, have the merriest holidays and keep your trees up until after New Year, as is right. ;)

:commie:

Since you are invoking Moers, can I just say: Komm her Du alter Kürbis!

Or should I wait for the right moment to sneak that one into the dating thread? :D:leaving:

Archived