US Politics: Killin' Ya Hard With Hate

Zorral

Aren't there laws against amorous activities in public? It wasn't just boob-fondling but also playing find the sausage from what I can tell. 

Although the claim that she was giving a handjob doesn't appear to be substantiated (yet).  She might have been on her way...

Actually what I find predictably American is Boebert blaming her "anxiety" for her disgraceful behavior.  Anyone who has seen the stills knows that actually she wasn't anxious just obnoxious. 

5 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

In her defense it’s not really cheating imo if they’re in the midst of going through a divorce.

Yeah, if you’re one of those immoral fornicators who believe in divorce. 

3 hours ago, Gaston de Foix said:

Although the claim that she was giving a handjob doesn't appear to be substantiated (yet).  She might have been on her way...

God damn. During Beetlejuice?!?

14 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Yeah, if you’re one of those immoral fornicators who believe in divorce. 

God damn. During Beetlejuice?!?

Beetlejizz, Beetlejizz, Beetlejizz.

I know you all wanted to make that joke.

10 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

The funny thing is she was also vaping in the theater, her and her husband were being loud and annoying everyone around them and she was filming the show. Then they got thrown out. 

The "do you know who I am?" as she was getting tossed is the cherry on top. 

Other than that, Representative Bobert, how was the play?   Looked to me like she was digging for treasure in her date's crotch with the intent of finding some. 

This wasn't her husband.  She's in the midst of a very nasty divorce, and she blames her behavior on that.  The guy she was with and she were all over each other, not just vaping, but he was playing with her breasts and she had her hands down his pants. There are vids of this.  They behaved sexually out of control in a public venue with kids, like these fascists do -- don't forget some of MTG's behaviors in public, btw.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/theres-videotape-annals-of-feral-lauren-boebert

We know how bad it was because she -- apologized!!!!!!!!!!! Fascists never apologize, they only blame.

Edited by Zorral

2 hours ago, LongRider said:

Other than that, Representative Bobert, how was the play?   Looked to me like she was digging for treasure in her date's crotch with the intent of finding some. 

Looked like? She pretty clearly was. 

Now I'm not one to judge having had sex in public numerous times myself, but I've never claimed to be holier than thou. That's what makes this incident funny. She had all the bad behavior on display. Bonus points for lying about it. 

40 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Looked like? She pretty clearly was. 

Now I'm not one to judge having had sex in public numerous times myself, but I've never claimed to be holier than thou. That's what makes this incident funny. She had all the bad behavior on display. Bonus points for lying about it. 

Towards the end of the video she's turned around it looks like she is telling someone to shut up.  Oh, what class!

58 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Towards the end of the video she's turned around it looks like she is telling someone to shut up.  Oh, what class!

That's why she got tossed. I love how they're claiming they got chucked because they sang too loud. 

50 minutes ago, Zorral said:

She got chucked for lewd behavior in public where children were present, first of all. Lewd is putting it mildly, for this context.

Oh won't someone please think of the children...

Edited by Tywin et al.

Do you know what former President Donald Trump lead the field in?

Making people cry.

Not just any people. Tough people. Rough people. Truckers even.

People that never once cried in their lives.

But when FPDT spoke with them, these people, with tears in their eyes!, would thank him, say he was the greatest president EVER!, greater than Lincoln and Washington BOTH!.

Damn he was good at making tough men cry. Best in the field. 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Elon musk also just delved into more reactionary rhetoric ostensibly pro-republican stance around the time he’d be accused of sexual harassment.

I’ll fully concede that it’s best not to assume anything this early on especially with cases like this.

But Brand has seemed to frame this debacle as the deep state trying to take him down though I feel uncomfortable presenting as simply a grifter. He’s been a bit conspiracy riddled for years now, and the right can be better at converting men like Brand(divorced wealthy men especially) 

If Epstein said woke or social justice bad much of the culture warrior right would come out swinging, they’re principle concern of sexual abuse being how it can be exploited to justify beating up on a marginalized group they hate.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

3 hours ago, mormont said:

I can just about see the relevance of the Brand accusations to UK Politics, if I squint a bit, but US Politics?

Would you say it’s he more a US political commentator these days?
Whenever I hear him make a specific political statement or interviewing someone it’s geared towards a more American conservative audience.

Just to be sure I just looked it up the latest dozens or so videos on his channel are literally just about American politics. 

2 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Would you say it’s he more a US political commentator these days?
Whenever I hear him make a specific political statement or interviewing someone it’s geared towards a more American conservative audience.

Just to be sure I just looked it up the latest dozens or so videos on his channel are literally just about American politics. 

He's an actor and a comedian.  I'm sure all the rest of that is true but do we need to use this thread as a record of every single douchebag in the pop-culture sphere who's had shitty political opinions over the years?

Edited by Larry of the Lawn