Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

On 6/20/2023 at 1:32 PM, Rorschach - 2 said:

They're young boys, about 13 - 15 years old. He's "cool". They love his macho bullshit, as they're themselves entering a rather uncertain phase of their lives.

I really hope that the vast majority of these young chaps outgrow the Manosphere grifters. But Tate is just one head of the hydra and as he falls, more will take his place. 

they are purposefully preying on young insecure men and I just hope and prey that these young men grow out of this advice, see it for the cynical money-making BS it is, and don’t become the next Tate. 

2 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I really hope that the vast majority of these young chaps outgrow the Manosphere grifters. But Tate is just one head of the hydra and as he falls, more will take his place. 

they are purposefully preying on young insecure men and I just hope and prey that these young men grow out of this advice, see it for the cynical money-making BS it is, and don’t become the next Tate. 

That's my hope as well.

It's hard to see them idolize the sh*tstain, though, I'll be honest about that.

4 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

That's my hope as well.

It's hard to see them idolize the sh*tstain, though, I'll be honest about that.

I honestly truly empathise with a lot of these young men. Feeling frustrated, lost and being given an easy answer. With better education & critical thinking skills they will hopefully see through this stuff. Or hopefully enough of them will. 

It is a bit too easy to fall down the angry route of calling everyone a misogynist or an incel. I’m as angry as the next woman about violence against women and all the negative thinking that can lead there. BUT - there is a real issue with young men and BOYS being preyed upon by POS grifters exploiting their pain and frustration. I’m not sure what bigger societal changes need to be made to attempt to stop this, but it’s a much bigger problem than just one man. 

1 hour ago, Theda Baratheon said:

BUT - there is a real issue with young men and BOYS being preyed upon by POS grifters exploiting their pain and frustration.

The thing that gets overlooked in the rush to notallmen things, but which I will constantly bring up, is that toxic masculinity also hurts men. It did me some damage, for sure. It's a serious structural problem in our society that hurts everyone, not a cheap and easy bogeyman used to unfairly attack men as a class.

6 hours ago, mormont said:

The thing that gets overlooked in the rush to notallmen things, but which I will constantly bring up, is that toxic masculinity also hurts men. It did me some damage, for sure. It's a serious structural problem in our society that hurts everyone, not a cheap and easy bogeyman used to unfairly attack men as a class.

Oh yes. I see those young chaps as being victims to predatory creeps. That doesn’t excuse any violence or assault that is committed by the few that take these beliefs to an extreme, but I really do feel for any young, vulnerable people being exploited. 

10 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

It is a bit too easy to fall down the angry route of calling everyone a misogynist or an incel. I’m as angry as the next woman about violence against women and all the negative thinking that can lead there. BUT - there is a real issue with young men and BOYS being preyed upon by POS grifters exploiting their pain and frustration. I’m not sure what bigger societal changes need to be made to attempt to stop this, but it’s a much bigger problem than just one man

The question is what gap does someone like Tate fill that isn’t being filled elsewhere. Why is what he saying so popular. Obviously it’s a mix of things, his popularity is also fuelled by just how much he pisses other people off, but it’s also that he projects an image that lots of young men want to emulate.

Hes putting up this front as a strong, masculine presence who doesn’t take any shit, is wildly successful in life, with money and girls, he works hard and plays hard.

Obviously the reality is he’s a manipulative weirdo who also rapes and pimps out women. 

But it’s what he’s projecting that is interesting because it tells us where the gaps are for a lot of young men. 

Tate is in many ways a self help guru, he talks a lot about working hard on yourself and self improvement and is giving guys direction and advice on how to get ahead in life. In a society that doesn’t really bother to do that any more you can see why that might resonate. When boys are underperforming at school and lack direction of course they want someone to come and tell them how to get ahead with the things they care about. It also happens that those things are usually money and girls. 

Jordan Peterson is also an example of someone who was very popular with young men because he filled an advice gap. 

So when you have a society that pretty much forgets what to do with wild young guys with no direction, with an online landscape that makes people isolated, a dating landscape that causes men to experience almost infinite rejection daily, a media that pushes very heavily left visions of gender roles, it’s not surprising that someone like Tate can come in and exploit young men. 

Good on the ground reporting -

OPINION
Teenage Boys Explain Why They Love Andrew Tate

Even after his arrest for sex-trafficking in Romania, many teenage boys are still proud to call Andrew Tate a role model. The Onion asked adolescent males why they look up to the influencer, and this is what they said.

Gage Miotka
“As someone facing prison time in Romania for sex-trafficking, I find Andrew Tate really relatable.”

Justin Higgins
“Because women belong in the home, cooking and cleaning until their men get home from track practice.”

Spencer Domingue
“I don’t agree with what he says about women, but he makes some good points about sluts and whores.”

Nick Melcher
“Tate is just saying what everyone else is writing in their manifestos.”

Jake Holcomb
“Unlike all these other unrealistic influencers, he has the kind of beard I can actually grow in high school.”

Trevor Stein
“He showed up on my For You page, and since I’ve already let TikTok dictate every other aspect of my personality, I decided to just go with it.”

Garret Macks
“Men have been second-class citizens for way too long in my made-up version of society.”

Matt Harned
“I hate him, but feel I have to follow him to keep up with hallway conversation.”

Ryan Kelch
“I have low self-esteem and am incredibly impressionable.”

Kyle Heiser
“It’s the sunglasses.”

Tyler Wilkinson
“It’s no longer rebellious enough to merely start doing drugs.”

Jalen Mitchell
“Not only does he have a Bugatti, but he was kind enough to donate it to the Romanian government.”

Omar Tariq
“He opened my eyes to societal discrimination against men, like when my mom won’t let me go out on a school night.”

Kiernan Curtis
“He’s just like me, someone whose brain isn’t fully developed yet.”

Will Steinberg
“I love how he’s a big success but still hasn’t forgotten how to resent women.”

Tanner Zelin
“Real alphas blindly follow other self-proclaimed alphas.”

Ethan Smeester
“Eh, I guess he’s just the easiest way to be radicalized these days.”

15 hours ago, Heartofice said:

So when you have a society that pretty much forgets what to do with wild young guys with no direction, with an online landscape that makes people isolated, a dating landscape that causes men to experience almost infinite rejection daily, a media that pushes very heavily left visions of gender roles, it’s not surprising that someone like Tate can come in and exploit young men. 

lol

Young men, and boys [and older men too, apparently] are often exploitable because in the mean they're socially stupid, generally insecure, and are treated with kid gloves these days.

---

Tate has a lot of fanbois at my daughters' school. Tyrion wasn't sure if D was amongst them, but this little 4 foot fuck all had no problem calling her a 'fat assed bitch' as she was running ahead of him in gym, so, probably.

This was roughly the 4th time I've had to hear about this kid acting like this, so when she told me the above as I picked her up from school and was all, 'Oh, and there he is' I simply couldn't resist. She refused to say which boy, so I pulled over, rolled down my window with a 'Hey, D' and he self identified with the turn around. Let him have it for a couple minutes, then told him I wanted him to go home and tell his parents because I'd love to talk to them about his behavior at school.

Crickets since, been a few weeks, by all reports he's been much better behaved [with her, not others] though that might be because I gave her permission to beat the shit out of him if he did it again and she told him I did, and that she would, to which he allegedly gave a kind of nervous, tittering laugh. 

Full on little misogynist at the ripe old age of 13, and parents either don't care or, most likely, don't even have a clue.

Edited by JGP

On 6/28/2023 at 7:44 AM, mormont said:

Without getting into a probably unproductive weighing up of harm, I think I'd say that men are the primary victim when it causes harm - for the most part the harm done to women is secondary harm done by men who are influenced by it, rather than the direct harm of trying to align to it.

That is what makes it so frustrating about the knee jerk call of misandry as soon as you mention toxic masculinity though, I'm talking about how this awful version of the thing is poisoning you, not saying there's isnt a healthy form of it.

• 4 weeks later...

An excellent video discussing how Christian nationalists and culture warriors have embraced of Tate.

I do think it’s a mistake to act as though Tate’s admiration is only coming from, young men or boys who are unsure in how to proceed in life or suffer a juvenile anxiety of women and girls.

That’d be bad enough but he’s gotten a lot of praise from conservative thought leaders and political leaders.

tate I think a couple years ago would have been more easily reviled by the far-right in the west by their thought-leaders who rightly see him as a way to appeal youth.

He is literally Muslim a sex-trafficker who bragged about using the EU’s migration laws to set up shop in Romania and on record as having tried to groom minors in Britain thinks he owns women.

But he does say feminism bad. And queer bad. Empiricism bad. Democracy bad. Rigid hierarchy and authoritarianism based. 

There’s been a shift in the far right in many places in the west where religious(and usually a bit of ethnic )animosity is taking a back bench to recognizing a need to join up in attacking sexual liberation and all it entailed(queer people not getting expunged from society, women bodily autonomy) as degenerate and evil, a recognition that fundamentally their axioms are more in common with islamists than they are with liberals or even progressives.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I guess once some people have decided that a person is being witch hunted by the deep state it doesn't matter what the truth is about their alleged crimes, any conviction will be dismissed as illegitimate and proof that the deep state is out to get anyone who dares to defy the woke agenda.

The deep state seems to be doing a pretty shit job if Andrew Tait is a big scalp.